EFL Teacher Training Image

EFL Teacher Training

Why do I need to do Teacher Training?

If you want to teach EFL in Malta you must be certified in at least one of the following so as to get a permit from the ELT Council:

  • TEFL Cert. Course
  • Cambridge ESOL CELTA
  • Trinity Cert. TESOL
  • Higher Diploma of both Cambridge and Trinity

If you have none of the above, then the most basic teaching course you can take is the TEFL Cert. Course.

Unless you have an A-Level pass in English (C or higher), you are also required to sit for a TELT Exam.

More info can be found on the ELT Council Malta’s website: eltcouncil.gov.mt

The Teacher Trainer

Teacher Training Courses are conducted by Alan Marsh.

Alan Marsh, ELT professional for 40 years and Author of Exploring English: A Journey Through The Rules of English, has conducted hundreds of Teacher Training Courses all over the world. He is President of the MATEFL association for EFL Teachers and a well-known name in the industry.

For more information and full details please click here.